Sunday, June 10, 2007

More Surprise Benefits at WhatToExpect

I am receiving daily e-mails from www.WhatToExpect.com. The daily e-mails are great because:
1. They send the e-mail per se (hehehe). This means that I don't have to go to their website and access the information. I just have to open my e-mail and voila! I have their content.
2. The content that they send you conincides with your development. When you sign up, they will ask you when your last period is, hence, they can tell how many weeks pregnant you are. They will send you e-mails which suits your development.
3. The e-mail has many links that give you a lot of options what to do next.

I think the website should start paying me now for advertising them! :)

But I am getting a lot of marketing insights from what they do and on how I react (as a consumer) to what they do. This is good.

No comments: